Ecclesia Arise “A Great Harvest”
As we begin to worship and serve together around the world, we prepare for the greatest harvest the Body of Messiah has ever seen. The fruit of reconciliation between pastors and leaders is unified service. The fruit of unified service is a great harvest of souls. God has revealed that He has held back many challenges (such as natural disasters, terrorist attacks, economic collapse, etc.) because He doesn’t want us to unite because of tragedies. Instead, He wants us to CHOOSE to unite around Him, preparing for any challenges that may come upon our community. As challenges occur, the UNITED BODY IN THE ECCLESIA will be able to respond because we are connected in worship AND service. The Lord has revealed that we will THEN see creative miracles and multiplication, as our supplies become unending and those to whom we minister are miraculously restored. This will produce the greatest harvest we have seen and bring glory to GOD, not any one person, ministry or denomination! It is our unity He wants to bless!
The Initial Commitment
Commit yourself and your ministry to praying weekly about unifying the Body of Messiah in your region of the world. Ask other pastors and leaders to pray with you concerning unity as well.
Commit yourself and your ministry to fasting every Wednesday, on one accord with various other ministries throughout your region.
1) There are many gatherings led by The Truth In The Spirit wherein we unite and reconcile for the purposes of revival in regions. Bring your questions and comments concerning these important topics to any of our meetings or email your questions and comments each week to Apostle Markita Brooks at email@example.com. Apostle Markita sends out emails regularly to prepare pastors and leaders to attend our gatherings in Virginia or to host your gatherings anywhere in the world. Please contact her if you would like to receive these weekly emails.
2) Share this Ecclesia call and revelation with other ministers, ministries, and networks you know. Gather together other believers to begin to pray into and plan an “Ecclesia Elders Gathering” in your city. At that gathering, Apostle Markita Brooks will train leaders in your city to apply the 9-step plan for revival God has given us.
3) Connect with us to plan an “Ecclesia Arise” Conference in YOUR city or county. Each conference will require:
– A meeting place large enough to accommodate the ministries that come together (host ministry),
– At least 3 ministries in each city to unite in prayer, planning, support and participation, and
– One day on which to schedule the conference (Saturday or Sunday).
4) Seek God about your ministry becoming the Administrative Coordinator for your city. One ministry per city will be needed to serve as an administrative coordinator. This ministry will maintain a database of contact information and ministry services for the city in which they serve. They will also serve as the central contact and correspondence coordinator for that city.
Pastors and Leaders Agreements
To awaken and arise into our position of authority and ambassadorship in our communities, the Ecclesia must unite. See the “Community Service Models” below. Yet, in order for us to unite, we must agree. Here is our agreement.
Choose to love one another, because we are diverse. Commit to love one another, because working together will challenge us. “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”—John 13:34-35
Speak the truth in love to each other, not just about others but also about ourselves (being vulnerable and honest).
“Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.”—Ephesians 4:15
Keep the Lamb at the center of the throne, shepherding us all, and leading us to living water. Then He will reveal solutions and empower us to join Him in His work. “For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’ ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’ ”—Revelation 7:17
View Community Service Models
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May the blessings and favor of God rest upon you in your life and ministry!