Priesthood Academy International
To join our Priesthood Academy International, you must be a tithing member of The Truth In The Spirit or monthly partner (giving $100 per month or more).
Other Individuals, Small Groups and Congregations can receive training on the following topics:
– Restoring 5-Fold Ministry
– Advancing the Kingdom through Prophetic Ministry, Levels 1 & 2
– Deliverance and Spiritual Healing Ministry
– Hebrew Roots Transition
– 9-Step Plan for Regional Transformation
ALL Trainings are Available LIVE and ONLINE!
Training Sessions for Individuals
Mature believers may participate in the training sessions listed above, live or online. The live sessions are on the dates below. Online training sessions are available year-round.
Cost: $20 Registration Fee and $40 fee per session, for a total of $100, live or online
Note: Throughout the year, various debriefings will be offered (such as “Yeshua in the Spring Feasts”) and these will always cost $20 per debriefing.
To register for the sessions:
– Complete and submit an application (one-time),
– Remit the registration fee for the course for which you are applying.
Training Sessions for Groups and Congregations
All training sessions are also available as 8-hour courses for groups and congregations.
Days and Times: These training sessions are available for your group or congregation on DATES THAT YOU CHOOSE, in the following options:
– 1-day Seminar on a Saturday or Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm (1-hour working lunch, provided by the host group or ministry)
– Two-weekend Seminar on 2 consecutive Saturdays or Sundays for
4 hours each Saturday/Sunday
Location: Your meeting place or house of worship
Cost: $20 per participant for materials (received prior to training) and an offering collected at each session by host group or ministry
To schedule a Training for a group or congregation:
– Contact us to set up dates and times for training,
– Allow potential participants to sign up for the course (to get a headcount
and collect materials fees), and
– Remit the materials fee of $20 per student at least 3 weeks prior to the